[3830] NAQP CW N8SBE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N8SBE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 20:31:32 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N8SBE
Operator(s): N8SBE
Station: N8SBE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   37    19
   80:   22    16
   40:   79    31
   20:   57    21
   15:   41    17
   10:   26    10
-------------------
Total:  262   114  Total Score = 29,868

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC/MRRC Team 3

Comments:

Still slow enough on CW to confine myself to S&P only.  My rates are always
in the crapper because of that, but it is still fun to see what I can do.
Switched to 160M perhaps a little early, but antenna problems on 80 caused me
to give up on that band fairly early.  160M brought its own challenges, though,
as for some reason I had RF in the shack on that band only, and it caused things
to misbehave on certain frequencies.