[3830] NAQP SSB K0MD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, drscott.wright@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0MD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 13:09:24 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mn
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    9     7
   80:   23    17
   40:  381    51
   20:  350    47
   15:  210    35
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  975   159  Total Score = 155,025

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA #3

Comments:

I enjoyed the QSO's and working so many friends from around the USA.
I had nice runs on 15-20-40 but missed the opening on 10 despite going there
several times. I appreciate all of the hams who agreed to move so I could work
them on a second band to get their "rare" multiplier. I did not work
any NE stations surprisingly and only one DE station on 15 meters.

Overall, bands seemed weak and propagation was fading consistently.

Rig: Icom 7800
Antennas: C49XR stack on 10-20, Magnum 240N on 40, Dipole on 80, Magnum 160VX2
on 160.