[3830] NAQP SSB K5ZD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5zd@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K5ZD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:11:37 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K5ZD
Operator(s): K5ZD
Station: K5ZD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:   10    10
   80:   18    14
   40:   28    21
   20:   45    25
   15:   22    12
   10:    8     4
-------------------
Total:  131    86  Total Score = 11,266

Club:

Team: YCCC Ratemasters

Comments:

Not much of a score.  Wanted to make sure I contributed something to the team.

Started out by discovering my microphone was no longer working.  Found old
headset that had poorly working mic.

Then I discovered the SWR was high on 15m and 10m antennas.  The rain in the
morning had turned to snow, so there must have been some ice on the antenna.
It did clear up late in the day when the temperature rose.  But, it limited my
enthusiasm.

Felt like I was running QRP.  Skip was short so most stations were weak.  I
would call and get beat out.  Decided checking CQWW logs was more fun (and
that's not saying much).