[3830] NAQP SSB KH6CJJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentfae@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KH6CJJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 19:36:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   12     6
   40:   40    19
   20:   69    31
   15:   38    16
   10:   93    36
-------------------
Total:  252   108  Total Score = 27,216

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Broncos #1

Comments:

Started a half hour late which hurt on 10. Then lost two hours when 15 and 20
were at their best.  Even then I'm amazed to see the WH7Z(W0CN)score, which is
three times mine, despite his operating only on 10, 15, and 20. Shows what good
antennas and a skilled op can do. I had fun, as usual, and can always hope for a
better score next time. If only I could improve my antennas...

Thanks for all the Qs.
73 and Aloha,
Kent