[3830] NAQP SSB N1IXF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N1IXF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 21:28:27 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N1IXF
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  192    35
   40:   70    23
   20:  192    39
   15:  203    29
   10:   41    15
-------------------
Total:  698   141  Total Score = 98,418

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: Central Connecticut Contesters

Comments:

Always have fun in a contest.  Thanks to W1TJL and K1RM for pre-contest help
making sure TX audio was good and audio files worked.  Highlights: Murphy
didn't show up in my station and my new station layout and interconnections
worked flawlessly; Great runs on 15M and 20M; easy to find a frequency with
stations forced to use 100W.  Lowlights:  10M didn't produce much and I spent
too much time trying to get a run started way too far up in the band; lack of a
40M beam and any 160M antenna... the 40M inverted vee works but I'm spoiled by
working multi-op with a beam.