[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3YDX SO 3B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3YDX SO 3B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:15:53 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  81     24  Total Score = 2,184

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

No enhancement noted or observed on 6 meters and little bursts noticed on 2
meters.  Always fun to catch up with others and always enjoyable giving out a
few points here and there.  I felt like Little Red Riding Hood when working
N3IQ/R and should have said to him, "my what big ears you have' as he
seemed to hear my little pistol signal on the first call from 09 and others!
To cold to bother getting the feedlines uncoiled and installed along with the
temporary mast, rotor and antennas so made do with the little fixed direction
antenna in the attic for 2 and 432.
Thanks for the QSO's and 73
Hank