[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3OO(@K3OOOOO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3oo@k3oo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3OO(@K3OOOOO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:46:51 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  242    48  Total Score = 11,616

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I always enjoy operating a couple hours  in the VHF contests.
Could not get on until late Saturday Night. It was my daughter K3OOO Sara's
24th birthday party on Saturday...where did all that time go?

Not much enhanced cdx on 6m for most of the time I was on.

60% ssb  40% CW qso's.

I am always surprised how good 2m conditions can be. I saw in  K3YDX's soapbox
he was using an indoor 2m antenna.. I remember the 2m cw qso with him..that is
a 145 mile path..

Station here is :
6m  1KW
2m  50 watts.