[3830] BARTG Sprint AF6GA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, merlinridesagain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint AF6GA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:46:56 +0000
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: AF6GA
Operator(s): AF6GA
Station: AF6GA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cupertino, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:
   40:   17
   20:   56
   15:  107
   10:
------------
Total:  180  Mults = 46  Continents = 6  Total Score = 49,680

Club:

Comments:

There were highs and lows in this one.  First the excuses/apologies...after a
week with the flu I can only hope the fat finger mistakes were due to a stuffy
head.  Sorry to those who got 0 serial numbers.

Made quite a few changes for this one and still setting things up in the
morning.  Moved from a VMWare windows 7 to a bootcamp partition to speed things
up.  Finally got on the 2Tone bandwagon - all I can say is why did I wait so
long.  It saved the need for several repeats.  Also solved my shack RF issues
with a new W3YY FSK/CW interface.  For some reason the FSK cable I used for my
old IC7k didn't like getting converted to the K3.  No more K3 lockups on 40m
with more than 30w.

Conditions were slow, with a lot of fading, not much EU.  Spent more time
running this time as S&P didn't yield much.  Highlights were V31YN and V6A,
the benefits of fewer people than RU were few to no pileups.

Thanks for the qsos, hope condx and activity are better for cqww...