[3830] CQ160 CW N6RO Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N6RO Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 01:45:57 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 376  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 17  Total Score = 79,520

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated several short spurts both nights in between Australian tennis finals,
hockey games and watching old movies on TCM with wife.

Band condx not so hot except for east coast sunrise on Sunday, when W1s and JAs
were loud.  Never heard a trace of EU, tho I checked cluster spots often. Glad
to see the ASSISTED class of entry now in effect. I also put in 11 hours in the
BARTG RTTY test, and the rates in that were better than on 160m!