[3830] CQ160 CW K4XU(@WS7N) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K4XU(@WS7N) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 04:12:15 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K4XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: WS7N

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 18:03

Total:  QSOs = 594  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 20  Total Score = 121,904

Club: CODXC

Comments:

UR STATE AGN PSE?

So I used my real call instead of N7XU and before you could say DXCC I had two
new countries in the log. So I persisted. I'm not going to win anything from
out here I just wanna have fun.

The local noises were down, the rx 4-squares and the Beverages were playing
well, and the band was quiet. But still I never heard a European except for
CS2C. Too far behind the auroral oval but I never gave up hoping for a
propagation miracle.

I'd like to thank Bob and Sarah of the WS7N radio ranch for being such gracious
hosts. Now that I am retired I will be able to give more help in station
upkeep.

And thanks to all for all the QSOs.

73,
Dick