[3830] NA Sprint CW K3TN(@K4VV) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jpescatore@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K3TN(@K4VV) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 04:07:47 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K4VV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  105     1.3
   40:  114     1.3
   20:   95     1.3
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC 1 and Only

Comments:

A personal best for me - first time over the perfect bowling score mark in Qs.
Thanks to Jack K4VV for the great station and Mike W0YR for all the work
keeping it great.

I think I left 20 too early, especially since 40 had the usual February FOC and
deedle squeezes going on. I had some brain farts early on as I got used to the
FT1000MP vs. my usual K3. On 80 I wiped a QSO with W9RE trying to swat a
marmalated stink bug that flew in my face - the warm weather today has brought
them out in droves.

I heard WW1ME and someone in KP4 fly by but never found them again.