[3830] NA Sprint CW W7RN(K7GK) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7gk@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W7RN(K7GK) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 04:19:01 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W7RN
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: W7RN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   91
   40:  120
   20:   88
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern California Contest Club #1

Comments:

Oh, well, 300+ Qs will have to wait another year. This was obviously as close as
it gets. Pretty happy with the mults, though, the only one heard and not worked
was a VE5.
Huge thanks to Tom for letting me play with his mega station and Bob-N6TV for
guidance with Win-Test. I guess considering that this is my first Sprint at
W7RN and using Win-Test, things could have been worse. Surprised to work more
stations on 80 than on 20.
Hours: 80/74/74/71