[3830] MnQP N2WN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP N2WN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 15:14:09 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:      10
   40:      53        1
   20:      90       92
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     153       93  Mults = 84  Total Score = 41,328

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to all the mobiles. Missed N0IJ and hope he had fun. Score was down from
last year, 20 or more less QSOs, mostly on 40, band seemed either long or short
too often. 20 was decent the entire period here. Although QSO count was down,
multipliers were up by 1 to 84 counties, the sweep eluded me again as I missed
BIG, CRL and LES, not difficult counties either hihi.

It was an unusual tie this year for the most mobile QSO between CW & SSB.
K0PC and N0HJZ both provided 27 contacts, Rich provided more multipliers and
was doing well to hold a run freq on 20 as long as he did. W0ZQ came in second
with 22 followed by N0PI (20), N0EO (16), KC0DMF (15), W0AA (11), K0MPH (7),
KE0G (6), W9FZ (3) and AE0DB (1). There may have been others, Looks like I
swept both N0HJZ and KE0G. Good to work known QRPers ND0C and KE0G.

Running was not very productive this year, think the bands were a bit busy with
several contests and major DXpeditions. Everyone seemed like they were having
fun and that was the most important task. Hope all the Minnesota Mobileers had
safe drives and now major issues.

I still see a sweep in the future ;o)

72,
Jules