[3830] MnQP W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:45:16 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 5.1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:      11        2
   40:      59       36
   20:      37       22
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     107       60  Mults = 72  Total Score = 24,048

Club:

Comments:

With a new grandson on the way (in AZ) hopefully sometime on February 1, a
full-time effort wasn't in the cards, but chasing mobiles around a brisk
Minnesota was just the ticket in between updates from the hospital! I was up
there last year with Ron/ad0dx and we learned first hand what MN/m means, so it
was a pleasure to work and chat with these intrepid characters:

16 K0PC/m
14 N0PI/m
13 W0ZQ/m
12 N0EO/m Loudest CW/m signal into KS this year!
10 KC0DMF/m What a consistently booming SSB/m signal!
10 K0MPH/m
09 W0AA/m
05 W0IM/m
04 KE0G/m
01 NR0T/m

Missing from the list is N0HJZ/m who I checked for constantly but at best heard
faintly on 20m although I heard others working him.  Did I just miss you (and
many of those counties) on 40m? The fixed stations were out there, too, with
K0FVF seemingly everywhere. It was fun to work W1AW/0 three times from MN on
CW.

Thanks to the MWA gang for putting another good one in the books. I'll get back
up there in the mobile one of these years.  Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh