[3830] BC QSO VA7NF(@VE7IO) Multi-OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7io@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BC QSO VA7NF(@VE7IO) Multi-OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 18:35:08 +0000
                    British Columbia QSO Party

Call: VA7NF
Operator(s): VA7NF VA7MCP
Station: VE7IO

Class: Multi-OpMixed HP
QTH: Surrey BC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0      0      0         0         0         0
   80:    0     14      0         0        14         0
   40:   23    110     13        20        44        11
   20:   81    405      0        44        68         0
   15:  117     98      0        52        36         0
   10:    0      0      0         0         0         0
Total:  221    627     13       116       162        11  Total Score = 628,904

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was only the second contest for a new amateur, Christine, VA7MCP and she
was into the swing of running right from the beginning.

While Christine was running Phone Stan, VA7NF, was handling the CW. Stan has
been away from contesting for a while and enjoyed getting back into the chair.

Both ops put in a solid 12 hrs. relying on Pizza and soda for energy.

I want to thank Scott WX0V for posting "VA7NF BCQP friendly YL op" as
this showed up on Christine's computer screen and it was a boost to her. As a
new amateur radio operator it was a welcoming comment, thanks Scott.

Being a local QSO party contest we had a great time working all who we managed
to get into the log thanks to everyone for making BCQP a success.

73
Fred
VE7IO