[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1UJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ujay@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1UJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 03:06:46 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 7

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   7      7
   80:  13     10
   40:  17     11
   20:   9      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     31  Total Score = 1,426

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

SO1R!  That was fun.  I have my station torn up and my "DXPedition"
setup on the other side of the shack.

3 Band Changes since changing bands required running across the room to change
antennas.

Please look me up next week as KP2/W1UJ and NP2N for the ARRL CW.  I am joining
W1EQ and K1ZE for the KP2 effort.  This ham's first DXPedition and really
looking forward to it.  Hoping to run the CWT and NS Sprints from the islands.

Work and spot me often!  I should be set up for all modes.

Jay W1UJ