[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K0TG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K0TG LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 03:08:25 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 7

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:  12     10
   40:  17     13
   20:   5      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     27  Total Score = 918

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Good signals tonight.  I had a little tough time getting started on 20.  1st QSO
was 1.5 minutes into the start before I got an exchange.

I was sitting upstairs when my Wife said, "don't you have that radio thing
tonight?" Opps!  5 minutes to go, got the PC setup and I was in.  Glad
everything happened to be running already.  I did not see my calendar alert go
off.  Yikes!

This is probably my last one for the Ladder. But it is a good thing.  My Wife
Jan, KB0QEP is going to work on upgrading to General on Thursday evenings and I
will be there as well.  I doubt I will get home in time.

Missed a couple of chances with DANWA tonight.  I always heard you calling
after I had copied another station or had just hit the reply button.  Sorry we
could not connect tonight!

73, John  K0TG