[3830] PACC KC1XX SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, matt@kc1xx.com
Subject: [3830] PACC KC1XX SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 16:35:38 +0000
                    Dutch PACC Contest

Call: KC1XX
Operator(s): KC1XX
Station: KC1XX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    5      1      4
   80:   41     61     12
   40:   67     76     12
   20:   55    186     12
   15:   39    109     12
   10:   13    209     12
---------------------------
Total:  220    642     64  Total Score = 55,168

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Amazing activity for such a small country.
Thanks for all the calls and the QSYs for mults.

It shocks me when you call CQ Papa Alpha, CQ the Netherlands, or CQ Holland,
how many
people call that have never seen a windmill in there life and don't wear wooden
shoes.
I can only imagine what the DXpeditions have to deal with.
Even lots of Americans called me who should understand English. Crazy stuff!!

I didn't spend a lot of time on 160. Signals were weak. The only one that was
always good copy on 160 was PI4CC.

I tried finding all you guys on as many bands as possible. Sorry if I missed
you.
See you next year.

Bedankt en 73, Matt KC1XX