[3830] RTTY WPX LN5O(@LA5O) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX LN5O(@LA5O) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 00:18:06 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: LN5O
Operator(s): LA1LUA ON4BPM LA6FJA
Station: LA5O

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 40

------------
   80:  368
   40:  475
   20:  660
   15:  247
   10:  104
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Nice weekend with Aurora, heavy loads of snow and shit happens! :)
Had a nice weekend, Patrick LA1LUA had his first RTTY contest.

Had again trouble with some antennas due heavy snow fall during contest we get
1 feet snow on top of the already 4 feet snow :)
so we had hurry to get away snow when it started to rain heavy and static...

Thank you for all QSOes.
Guest op ON4BPM Marek and YM Kent (preparing for hamradio exam)
LA1LUA / LA6FJA , partly LA5FHA serving stuff :)

See you again next year! :)

80m 4 el array + gp
40m 4 Square + 2el
20m 5 el mono