[3830] RTTY WPX N2KI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ki.ham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N2KI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 00:29:33 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N2KI
Operator(s): N2KI
Station: N2KI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 17:41

------------
   80:    0
   40:  258
   20:  326
   15:  294
   10:  234
------------

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

I had a limited time to operate due to dealing with ice dams causing water
infiltration.  What a PIA!  Band conditions were in good shape, station
performed well as did the N1MM Logger software.  I am not sure how or why it
happened, but a few times the software skipped a serial number.  I am curious
if anyone else experienced this.  Glad to see a lot of familiar calls as well
as new ones.  That's it for now, back to roof raking and mopping.   73 and
thanks for all the Q's.