[3830] RTTY WPX VE3FJB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, keith@goobie.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VE3FJB M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 00:41:43 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VE3FJB
Operator(s): VA3LM VA3YC VA3VD VE3II VA3SD VE3IJM VE3VSM
Station: VE3FJB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Coldwater
Operating Time (hrs): 40

------------
   80:  147
   40:  444
   20:  233
   15:  366
   10:  271
------------

Club:

Comments:

Another great contest - small number of ops comitted to get started, then more
showed up over the weekend.  This covered most of the time slots.

40 & 15 Meters were the money bands.  80 M was a surprise show with the
ability to get a few runs going.  10 delighted as well.

Found it difficult to get some runs going.  But we are pleased with the result,
thinking we would not make it over the 1000 Qs.

Equipment is Flex 3000, with DDUtil, Steppir and ACom 2000A.  Was hoping to try
the 6500, but software is not quite yet mature.  Next year we hope.

Keith VA3YC