[3830] RTTY WPX WO7V SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesdenglish@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WO7V SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 00:59:42 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:   20
   40:  105
   20:  165
   15:   47
   10:   76
------------

Club: SADXA southern AZ DX Club

Comments:

Yea baby, this was a contest.  The conditions were great with the solar index
around 180 or so.  Didn't have that much time to operate but that is always my
excuse.  Twenty meters just didn't want to give it up on Saturday evening.  On
Sunday morning there was a great opening into Europe from my AZ location about
two hours before sunrise.  Even 15 was open to Europe at sunrise.  This is
rare.  Had a real run going in 10 meters on Saturday afternoon.  What really
surprises me was the lack of JAs near the end of the contest on 15 meters.  I
worked a few but usually at that time in any contest it is what I call happy
hour.  You work one after another.  Well that didn't happen this time.  No
matter, there was great fun.  All of this was from my hoa restricted 43'
vertical antenna.