[3830] RTTY WPX WW1MM(N1EN) SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mda@n1en.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WW1MM(N1EN) SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 03:20:10 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WW1MM
Operator(s): N1EN
Station: WW1MM

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  119
   40:  187
   20:  366
   15:  256
   10:   72
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

If I read the off-times report in N1MM correctly, that 1000th Q occurred just
before I clicked over 30 hours.  I could have planned my off times a bit
better.

My main goal was to to do better than my 2012 performance (last year's
participation was abridged due to prep work for an ARISS contact); passed that
mark by the time I stopped for the night.  Having the second radio really
helps.

I hope next weekends conditions are more like Saturday's than Sunday's.

The nice thing about WPX is that when conditions are disappointing/odd, or when
propagation to DX simply peters out, there are still plenty of 1 pointers to
stay busy with.