[3830] RTTY WPX W100AW/4(KV4QS) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W100AW/4(KV4QS) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 04:16:10 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W100AW/4
Operator(s): KV4QS
Station: W100AW/4

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 8.25

------------
   80:   16
   40:   27
   20:   66
   15:  153
   10:   91
------------

Club:

Comments:

Submitted as a CHECKLOG

K3/100, N1MM, 2Tone, MMTTY, Mosley TA-33 up 50ft, 80m Windom up 20ft (!)

W100AW/4 is the first of only a handful of portable W100AW special events
during the ARRL Centennial.  It was a privilege and an honor to be part of this
special event activation.

Many thanks to the ARRL for allowing me to operate the W100AW/4 RTTY station
this weekend.  A personal thank you goes out to Doug (K4AC), Fred, the FCG, and
the Orlando Amateur Radio Club, and to all of you for the Qs.

We had several stations on the air throughout the weekend operating many modes
on many bands, with the RTTY station at times operating in different modes, so
this was a part-time effort.  When I could find a run frequency,the rates were
very good:  120 Qs/hr ten minute run; 98 Qs/hr  thirty minute run; 78 Qs/hr
sixty minute run.  The overall rate was 43 Qs/hr, so a lot of time S&P,
hopefully surprising people with an unusual call sign.

Again, many thanks to the ARRL and to all of you for the Qs.

73
W100AW/4