[3830] RTTY WPX AD7JP(K2PO) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@conwellpdx.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AD7JP(K2PO) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 04:21:09 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AD7JP
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: AD7JP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 29:40
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  141
   40:  373
   20:  285
   15:  508
   10:  411
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Very different conditions than last year.  Net: 5% more QSOs, yet 8% lower
score.

On the negative side, I logged 84 Europeans on 20m, as compared with 210 last
year.  And 98 Asians on 15m, as compared with 211 last year.

On the plus side, 10m was in better shape: 417 total QSOs, vs 220 last year
(two 10m Europeans this year; none last year).  And I managed to work five (!)
Europeans on 40m (vs none last year).

I had some troubles with N1MM.  Sometimes it sent a serial number of zero.  And
a dozen or so times it sent a number that was off by 1 or 2 from what was shown
in the dialog box and logged.  (I caught and fixed several such errors, but
others probably slipped by.)

Tnx, as always, to the casual contesters.  More than a quarter of the stations
I worked gave a serial number of 50 or less.

73,

/Bill, K2PO