[3830] RTTY WPX K7ZS SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K7ZS SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 05:01:39 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K7ZS
Operator(s): K7ZS
Station: K7ZS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:   52
   40:  165
   20:  183
   15:  138
   10:   13
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Plans for our M/S were dashed with the entire Portland area being snowed in.
Gave what time I could, but could not commit to a full time effort.  Conditions
challenging with the high A and K indexes - EU from the Left Coast largely
absent except for the biggest guns.

GREAT to see the high participation level, and fantastic job by fellow WVDXC
members Bill K2PO, Sean KD7MSC and Andy KE7AUB.

73 Kevin K7ZS