[3830] CWopsT W1AW/6(N5ZO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.L.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1AW/6(N5ZO) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:16:13 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 12

Call: W1AW/6
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  27     27
   20:  26     20
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     47  Total Score = 2,491

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Removed 3 JAs from "contest" entry as I couldn't pull names from
them.
I think this was worst conditions I ever saw for 13 z session.
Everyone was super weak on 40, sorry about asking so many repeats.  Seemed like
band was open just for JA, got quite a few in log, also, VK6HG was nice surprise
on 40.
And on 20 only in last 5 mins got something going.
Anyway, great fun as always, and plan to be on for later sessions today.

Antennas, GP for 40 m and A3S 30 ft up for higher bands.
K-3 with Alpha 87A.
73 de Hiram @N5ZO/6