[3830] RTTY WPX OQ4B(ON4BHQ) SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on4bhq@uba.be
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX OQ4B(ON4BHQ) SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:25:36 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: OQ4B
Operator(s): ON4BHQ
Station: OQ4B

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: JO20at
Operating Time (hrs): 29

------------
   80:  156
   40:  207
   20:  414
   15:  268
   10:  104
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Long time ago that I could go for a full time operation. Very bad WX conditions,
stormy wind any heavy rain the whole weekend. Propagation was up and down, only3
VK's and 1 ZL. USA also could be better and S. America was really bad. 10m was
very bad on saturday, much better on sunday. Due to lots of QRN, the serial
numbers came in very bad, so I'm afraid to loose more contacts than normal
because of bad serial.
Nevertheless I broke my personal record, so no complaints here.
Still love this contestmode more and more.
At the end I stopped 1 hour early because I was really tired and couldn't work
much stations anymore. Perhaps a countrywinner?

Thanks to all who worked me.
73!

Setup:
Icom 7800