[3830] CWopsT KP2/W1UJ(@NP2N) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ujay@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KP2/W1UJ(@NP2N) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:37:46 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 12

Call: KP2/W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: NP2N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP2
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   6      6
   15:  15     15
   10:  32     31
-------------------
Total:  53     52  Total Score = 2,756

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

Had planned on the CWT's, but not enough.  Was running other bands until 5min
before 13z and did not see a CWT selection for a contest in WinTest... Fired up
N1MM and downloaded call history from the CWOps website.

The Call history did not work, but everything else was fine. I did not feel
like I made the correct band selection for this event, but survived.  Most of
the EU that I worked was not a CWOps member and had to ask for the name.  It is
fun from the 'other side' for sure!

It could be me, W1EQ or K1ZE in the next events.

73 Jay #426

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Mlt
    14       6      6    6
    21      15      15   15