[3830] RTTY WPX OK6W(OK1MU) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX OK6W(OK1MU) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 21:48:08 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: OK6W
Operator(s): OK1MU
Station: OL7M

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Policko
Operating Time (hrs): 29:30

------------
   80:
   40:
   20: 1151
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

We were QRV in another contest from our HF QTH. Jan OK2ZAW (OL9A) was  QRV on
80m SOSB and I was on 20m where I wanted to testing the 20m stack 2 x 5 el.
with the new phasing system. Everything worked perfectly and Saturdays CONDX
were good. Unfortunately, Mr. Murphy came to visit us and  75 minutes during
the best  time on Saturday I was forced to be QRT and lost about 30-40 QSO. BIG
thanks to Jan for a great climbing and fixing the problem on the tower ! Sunday
CONDX  were much worse, and the band closed about three hours earlier. Activity
on 20m was not a great, but nevertheless still good fun.  Worked 365 x NA, 102 x
JA and  90 DXCC. Finally a good contest and broken 7 years old national record.

Thanks for  all QSOs  and see you in the ARRL DX as OL7M.

73, Pavel OK1MU (OK6W)