[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:32:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 13

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:    0     0
   80:   20     9
   40:   51    33
   20:   29    29
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  100    71  Total Score = 7,100

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1.5 KW, 88' cf zepp on 20M, 40M dipole, 80M inverted vee
dipole.  Got off to a very slow start on 20M, finding it hard to beat out other
callers without my beam, which has the coax disconnected due to a failure at the
connection to the balun.  But, eventually got answers to CQs and 20M was really
pretty good.  Weak signal from Europe (F6HKA).  JF2IWL had a nice signal.  40M
was quite good and was the best band by far.  Loud signal there from F5IN and
heard SF3A working someone else.  80M had weak signals and strong QRN from the
storm that had just moved through.  Best "DX" on 80 was WJ9B.  Nice
to work V26M (N3AD) and KP2/W1UJ.  Good luck to all in ARRL DX.  If Delta will
get me to Raleigh, I'll be part of the multi op team at NY4A/N4AF this weekend.
 Possible prospective new members worked included KA7T (I think already
sponosored), JF2IWL, NS0R, K8NYG, AA3GM, K6HP, W2GN.  73, John, K4BAI.