[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KP2/W1UJ(@NP2N) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ujay@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KP2/W1UJ(@NP2N) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 03:18:54 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 14

Call: KP2/W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: NP2N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP2
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   4      4
   40:  18     11
   20:  18     15
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     30  Total Score = 1,200

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

Fantastic!  Having a ball with W1EQ and K1ZE from KP2.

DanWA notified me that he considered taking Valentine's Eve off - but blamed me
for participating tonight!  I had to point it out, my XYL is back at JayMA with
12" of fresh snow that the entire east coast was hit with. Thanks to
fellow Barnstormer N1WK for plowing and opening things up for her while I am
out here...  She was not that upset with me after the storm!  No-one
appreciated my biggest complaint is that the pool is a bit chilly when you
first get in!!

I should have given VI instead of DX..(??) WinTest was setup to send DX by
default-  It was not fully tested before the start.  Sorry for causing QLFs
with the extra-long-call!

K3/100 and HEXX Beam at 25' (Beat the A3 at 35') for 20m, SteppIR Vertical for
40m and a 35' apex 80m Inverted Vee.

Look for NP2N M/S This weekend, the US was pretty loud on both bands tonight so
hopefully we will be busy here.

Met some fantastic local contesters on KP2 today..... It was a great day with a
great finish......  Thanks NSers!

JayVI