[3830] RTTY WPX IZ3NVR SOSB10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, menon.ste@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX IZ3NVR SOSB10 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 10:18:18 +0000
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: IZ3NVR
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: SOSB10 QRP
QTH: JN66gn
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  147
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

The plan was a SO 15m band effort but various problems made me switch to a SO10m
band effort. Didn't think 10m were so nice. On saturday they were wide open with
AS in the morning and really loud signals from NA in the afternoon. I did all
the contest S&P with only few brief moments in which I stopped to call CQ.
Obviously no one came back to my call except for one EA station that thrilled
me :)

Worked some really nice stations like VR2, YD1, PJ2 and many more. The hardest
times were when the serial report was sent. Either the packed band and/or my
power level made things quite challanging. A great thankyou to all the patient
operators that decided to slow down and ask for repeat tons of times.

Saw some huge declared score in my very same category and I'm a bit
amazed...well, more puzzled than amazed but really, congratulations because I
will probably never get to said result in my whole life.