[3830] ARRLDX CW KN3A SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scolit@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KN3A SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:09:34 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:   20    19
   80:   47    32
   40:  108    59
   20:  158    68
   15:  205    75
   10:  192    77
-------------------
Total:  730   331  Total Score = 724,890

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

Sure was fun when the band is open like it was. For me, 20 meters didn't close
on Saturday night - Sunday morning. I was working Europe and Asia until 0730
UTC when I finally went QRT for the night. Even 160 meters came to life for a
bit on Saturday night. I wasn't planning on operating this much but with all
the snow and cold, why not stay inside and contest!

Hopefully for the ARRL Intl SSB contest I'll have a new Kenwood TS 590.

73 Scott

Kenwood TS 450SAT
160M Inv L
80M Inv L