[3830] ARRLDX CW KO7AA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ko7ss@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KO7AA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:29:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KO7AA
Operator(s): KO7AA
Station: KO7AA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 39
Radios: SO2R

  160:   15    13
   80:   84    41
   40:  566    93
   20:  445    92
   15:  780   101
   10:  813   108
-------------------
Total: 2703   448  Total Score = 3,631,488

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was as good as it will get this cycle! I especially enjoyed the
5 hour sleep Saturday night, not having to worry about missing any Q's!

As the sun was setting Saturday evening, I noticed there were no spots
on 40M from the W6/W7 skimmers. Then the fluttery UA9's on 20M. There
would be no low band EU for the left coast on the 2nd night :(

As always, thanks to our contesting friends in Asia. (40% of my score)

73, Bill in Tucson, AZ