[3830] ARRLDX CW N0VD SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0vd@dxcentral.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N0VD SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:32:08 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N0VD
Operator(s): N0VD
Station: N0VD

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  136    49
   10:
-------------------
Total:  136    49  Total Score = 19,992

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

For the past 4 years I've done this contest from PJ2T, however, this year I
elected to skip the CW leg and do the SSB leg from PJ4.  Since I had no real
plans to operate, I decided to play around on 15M Sunday afternoon with the new
K3 & KPA500 just to make sure everything was cool before packing them up for
next week's travels.  Also managed to get my real time log and video stream
ready in preparation for PJ4.  Best surprise was having John, 9M6XRO call me.
See you in two weeks as PJ4D.

Kelly - N0VD