[3830] ARRLDX CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:53:10 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70R E70T E77C E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor, JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  124    31
   80:  300    42
   40:  964    58
   20: 1303    59
   15:  928    57
   10:  874    58
-------------------
Total: 4493   305  Total Score = 4,102,860

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Some technical problem which could be solved on the fly, but in stead to use
full station setup inducing inband station with stuck long time old fashion way
with only one runner.
Nice competition with especially IR4M and others OM7M, EA5RS, OE2S....etc
TM6M is for sure another world and even we could give our best we were at
least
500 QSOs behind. Congratulation on that big score!

Condition were good except on 160/80m were was no good  opening to far west
from here.

Thanks for QSO and cu in CQ160m SSB and ARRL SSB!

73s
Braco E77DX
for E7DX Team