[3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:58:11 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA W0ZP K7NV K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   39    32
   80:  160    67
   40: 1209   104
   20: 1337   114
   15: 1563   123
   10: 1357   113
-------------------
Total: 5665   553  Total Score = 9,381,645

Club:

Comments:

We decided to take advantage of the fact that I am not coaching Volleyball Club
this season and get on for the ARRL CW. This weekend is one of the big VB
tournaments in Colorado and I am usually in the middle of it. I didn't have the
energy to make a M/M effort for this one, so our little 4-man crew decided to
give M-2 a go for the first time. It was a different deal for us.  We are used
to being able to take whatever is available on all bands without compromise.
But, it turned out to be fun. Everybody made lots of contacts. Wayne and George
really were joined at the hip and were Kurt and me.What a great group of
friends. It couldn't have been better. Very little sleep happened around here
this time!

Thanks for all the QSOs.

See you in the next one.

73,