[3830] ARRLDX CW K0ZR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0zr@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0ZR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 01:04:40 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:   26    21
   80:  138    45
   40:  390    64
   20:  253    50
   15:  402    70
   10:  324    64
-------------------
Total: 1533   314  Total Score = 1,444,086

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Originally I was not available to work the contest, but that all changed when
the latest snow storm to hit the east coast changed things.  My out-of-town
plans were thus changed making it possible to work the contest, but then I
learned Friday my California brother was held up at Washington-Dulles airport
due to the storm; he was to be with us Friday night.  Complications,
complications, so was only able to operate some 20 hours.  Conditions were
magnificent most of the contest, but I never heard any opening on 160m. I am
thankful I was able to operate as much as I did.