[3830] ARRLDX CW K3WA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@axelrods.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3WA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 01:14:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3WA
Operator(s): K3WA
Station: K3WA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: East Peoria, IL
Operating Time (hrs): 33
Radios: SO2R

  160:   18    14
   80:   84    46
   40:  290    82
   20:  435    97
   15:  708   110
   10:  527   102
-------------------
Total: 2062   451  Total Score = 2,789,886

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great contest.  Conditions were outstanding at first but hampered by seriously
bad snow QRN on Saturday evening.  Spent 33 hours on the air with the rest of
the time shared betwwen shoveling snow and getting this old man some sleep.
The strangest part of the contest was getting in some pileups where K3WA, K3RA,
K3PA, and VA2WA were all competing for the same Q.  The Good Sportmanship award
goes to Drew, K3PA.  In one of those pileups he gave me a heads-up that the DX
was coming back to me.  He could have just as easily answered and likely taken
the Q away.

Thanks Drew!  I owe you one.