[3830] ARRLDX CW W1EBI SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ebi@yccc.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W1EBI SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 01:52:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W1EBI
Operator(s): W1EBI
Station: W1EBI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:   26    23
   80:  105    57
   40:  211    83
   20:  456    86
   15:  574    97
   10:  473    99
-------------------
Total: 1845   445  Total Score = 2,463,075

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

In spite of moderate noise levels on the lower bands, this one surpassed my
personal best in all metrics:  QSO's, mults and points.  I didn't quite manage
DXCC on any band like in 2012 when 10 meters was in the doldrums, but my
collection of dipoles made me feel pretty loud all weekend.  I actually
experienced my first frequency fight (I won!), so that must mean I had some
juice.  But I didn't have the juice to put in the 35 hours I had in mind.
Thanks, everyone, for my 29 hours of contesting fun.

George W1EBI