[3830] ARRLDX CW AB4B SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AB4B SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 02:17:26 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:   23    22
   80:   60    49
   40:  119    81
   20:  126    87
   15:  115   102
   10:  110    92
-------------------
Total:  553   433  Total Score = 717,048

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Another P/T effort after an unsuccessful attempt at recruiting op's for a multi
effort. Must have been all the extreme WX we have had recently. Hpe to man a
multi-op effort for SSB weekend of this event. Propagation was good and lots of
activity here in NA (North Alabama). Hope my  'Bull in a China shop"
operating style didn't affect to many ops. I am still trying to find myself on
this mode. No running was attempted by me during the time spent as that would
have been a real " train wreck". One day I will venture into that
mode of operation on CW...I can only hope Hi Hi. Enjoyed the time spent es will
see all in the SSB weekend this coming month.  TNX for putting up wid me es TNX
for the Q's

Tim, AB4B