[3830] ARRLDX CW VE7JH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE7JH SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 04:30:12 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7JH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Vancouver Island
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:    9     7
   80:  108    24
   40:  469    63
   20:  817    83
   15:  593    81
   10:  406    70
-------------------
Total: 2402   328  Total Score = 2,293,704

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to station owner Duane, I once again operated the VE7UF M/M contest
station as a single op.
Great conditions on Saturday, I figured I'd catch all the mults on the low
bands on Sunday, but conditions turned.
20m was open to Eastern Europe all night I kept going there and had great fun
working the nighthawks and the early risers. Countries like EW, YL, ES and LY
are not all that common here on the West Coast, I logged 49 of them.
The 65 UR's should help my URDA Award progress.
Great activity from JA and BY, not too much from VK/ZL though. The Caribbean
was less busy than usual, but those great 5 and 6 bander operations there are
certainly appreciated.
Great to see the large number of our Russian friends from both continents and
the many Europeans that came out to play.
73,
Gabor, VE7JH@VE7UF