[3830] ARRLDX CW AL9A SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AL9A SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 04:38:47 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 15:40

  160:    0     0
   80:   36    16
   40:  188    45
   20:  334    53
   15:  441    55
   10:  171    47
-------------------
Total: 1170   216  Total Score = 758,160

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Disappointing propagation on Sunday, particularly on 10M and 20M. Total chair
time was equal to last year, but QSOs were down slightly while total score was
up considerably. Did a better job of chasing the mults this year. Still a fun
event.

When I did manage to get a few runs going the pile ups were pretty demanding.
Just kept trying to remind myself this is good practice for when we have our
turn at the W1AW/KL7 operation. Really looking forward to being able to work
split in that event to spread out the pile!