[3830] ARRLDX CW W1AO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jkozak@kozakgayer.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W1AO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 16:11:45 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W1AO
Operator(s): W1AO
Station: W1AO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   33    27
   80:  152    55
   40:  429    87
   20:  586    99
   15:  575   102
   10:  643    99
-------------------
Total: 2418   469  Total Score = 3,402,126

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I'm still rebuilding after my tower failure 3 years ago.  This was my first
reasonable effort since then.  Unfortunately, I lost my beverage due to ice a
few weeks ago and was unable to rebuild before the contest.  It would have
helped - a lot!  Conditions here were generally great and 4 hours sleep both
nights helped.  Thanks for the Qs!  Antenna work continues......

IC-7800/PW-1 (a good combination for unlimited class - however, I hope to be
SOAHP/SO2R next time using my 7800/PW-1 and K3/Alpha 89 combination).
Cushcraft X7 @ 40' (eventually will be back up at 75' with 2 el. XM-240)
Windom @ 40' for 40/80/160