[3830] ARRLDX CW 9A5Y(9A7DX) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vedran.carapovic@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW 9A5Y(9A7DX) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:20:38 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1258    58
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1258    58  Total Score = 222,666

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi,

This contest one cost me nerves as none has so far :) Couple of times i was at
the verge of queeting, but always come back in the game. At least 10 times I
have lost TX on my FT1000MP (some relay promleb) which lasted from min 10sec to
25min, in total I was lost over an hour.

Despite that, It was pure pleasure to operat ARRL in such good conditions and
compete with 9a1un and others "local" station. Dave, enjoy your
victory for next two weeks ;)

EQM: FT1000MP, 6el @ 22m + kw

Vedran, 9a7dx