[3830] ARRLDX CW XR2V(@CE2AWW) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7sv@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW XR2V(@CE2AWW) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:39:37 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: XR2V
Operator(s): VE7SV W6NV
Station: CE2AWW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Renaca Beach
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   27    20
   40:  389    51
   20:  836    55
   15: 1002    57
   10: 1166    56
-------------------
Total: 3420   239  Total Score = 2,444,253

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A relaxed fun weekend with Oliver W6NV who is visiting Chile. The disturbed
condx made running more difficult than usual but still busy enough to be fun.
Packet pile-ups continue to be challenging at times but moving our tx frequency
a few hertz did seem to help us cope. Thanks Oliver for the tip. Unfortunately
my low band antennas are poor and thus our numbers there are the same. Wine
tasting in Chile continues to be a good diversion from serious contesting.

Elecraft K3
Acom 1000
3 element SteppIR

QSL via N7RO