[3830] ARRLDX CW N3RS SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N3RS SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:49:42 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   39    33
   80:  202    66
   40:  636    94
   20: 1021   104
   15:  990   114
   10:  934    97
-------------------
Total: 3822   508  Total Score = 5,824,728

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Following the ice storm of the ages and all the snow, I had to listen on 160M
and 80M with the transmit antennas.  All the Beverages were down or not
functioning following the ice storm.  Also had a problem with my lower 10M
yogis not rotating up to the NE, so it was not the best weekend from the
standpoint of antennas available.  Propagation was excellent, albeit hampered
by very high QRN levels on the LF bands.  This was a single radio event,
although there were many unused radios in the shack.  Good thing the usual
multi-op effort fell through for lack of operators.  There would be nowhere to
park additional cars, as the piles of snow are blocking the way.  Congrats to
KI1G, and all the other participants in the SOA category.  It was a lot of
fun.

73 de Sig, N3RS