[3830] ARRLDX CW W1GD SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1gd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W1GD SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:21:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W1GD
Operator(s): W1GD
Station: W1GD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Jefferson, MA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   28    25
   80:  104    51
   40:  253    67
   20:  405    77
   15:  454    75
   10:  334    73
-------------------
Total: 1578   368  Total Score = 1,742,112

Club:

Comments:

Relatively low-key effort using the same temporary antennas I used for CQWW.
Conditions on all bands seemed good.  I decided to run the amp to see how it
affected things in the new house. Only problem was with a couple of the Kidde
CO detectors. I only loaded up to 800-1000 watts except on 10M where I stayed
barefoot. Power company came out last week and fixed two street lights so I was
able to hear on 80 & 160.

Station:
K3 + Alpha 78
Antennas:
160M: Inverted-L
 80M: Inverted-L
 40M: Inverted-V
 20M: Dipole
 15M: 40M Inverted-V
 10M: 3-el beam mounted on 6-ft step ladder,

Logs uploaded to LoTW.