[3830] ARRLDX CW NT4H SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NT4H SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:50:48 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NT4H
Operator(s): NT4H
Station: NT4H

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Toney, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  242    76
-------------------
Total:  242    76  Total Score = 55,176

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

This was a very enjoyable part-time effort. I spent about 12 hours playing
radio. With some coaching from Tim AB4B, I decided to do a SOSB Low 10M effort.

Saturday band conditions we excellent with noise about S0. Sunday there was a
little noise, still S0. Both days was S&P for me, CW speed is not were it
should be to run yet, but if I could hear them, I could work them, although I
ran out of stations a few times. 10M Par (now LNR) End-Fedz on a 31' Jackite
pole worked well, best DX was 9M6XRO in East Malaysia, 100 watts into a end-fed
half wave vertical. Most Q's were first or second call, only had a few tough
ones.

Thanks for all the Q's and putting up with my slow cw!

Paul - NT4H